On behalf of our Pastor, the St. Rita Staff wants to THANK YOU!
The Holy Week 2013 was a wonderful time of St. Rita Parish being Church as we worshipped together at liturgies that were filled with prayer and symbolism. Through our worship we return to God the gifts of time and faith that have been given to us—another way we fulfill our call to good Stewardship.
One of the most important elements of the Church’s liturgies is the Assembly—those who come together to offer together their prayers of worship. So, first of all a big thank you to all of YOU who participated in our Holy Week services!
AND thank you to:
- Our choirs and musicians who shared their musical gifts to enhance our celebrations;
- Our newly formed Art and Environment Committee who created an outstanding environment that aided us in worship;
- Our Lectors who shared with us the Word of God;
- Our Eucharistic Ministers who assisted in distributing the Body and Blood of Christ;
- Our Altar Servers who through their ministry of service aided our celebrants;
- Our Sacristans, planners and facilitators who helped in the smooth implementation of the liturgies;
- Our ushers and greeters who welcomed newcomers and parishioners alike;
- Our RCIA Team who instructed and welcomed new members;
- Our visiting priests who concelebrated at our liturgies;
- Our Deacons who contribute in so many ways, not only at Holy Week, but throughout the year.
AND thank you to our Celebrant, our Pastor, Msgr. Krekelberg who led us in worship and inspired us with his moving homilies.
The Parish Staff