We thank you for your continued understanding and support and are excited to confirm that St. Rita Catholic Church will reopen for in-person Masses as of Friday, July 3rd. During this phase of reopening, there are many guidelines required to safely return to Mass, we ask for your cooperation and patience with our gracious volunteer team and systems. We pray that our planning, precautions, and collective efforts will keep our community healthy and cared for per CDC and Archdiocesan guidelines.
Please consider the following requirements and recommendations before attending In-Person Mass:
- Anyone with flu-like symptoms or who otherwise does not feel well should refrain from coming to church.
- A properly worn face mask is required while on site. Please bring one with you, as we have a limited supply available.
- Social distancing is in effect, keep 6 ft apart and leave room for Jesus.
- Clean hands are required. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the church and again before receiving Holy Communion (by hand only, no Precious Blood).
- Unfortunately, there can be no “gathering” outside of the church before or after Mass.
- RSVPs are required to attend in-person Mass, we have a 100-person limitation. We encourage you to use this link or if you need further assistance, contact the Parish Office. The RSVP will open this coming Monday.
We look forward to welcoming you home and thank you for your collaboration and prayers. Should you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact the Parish Office via phone (626-355-1292) or email.
The Office will remain closed to the public, but staff are available weekdays from 10AM-5PM.
In-Person Mass and Schedule*
Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday at 8AM
NO Services Wednesday, Thursday
Saturday (“drive-thru” style in the Lower O’Malley Parking Lot, enter via eastern driveway)
Saturday (Vigil) at 5:30PM, Sunday 10AM and 12PM
Sunday at 7:30AM – NO in-person Mass at this time until further notice
In-Person Individual Prayer Time
Monday-Friday from 5PM-7PM
As a reminder and per the Archdiocese of Los Angeles:
“Given the continuing limitation on large public gatherings, and so as to allow people who are not well or otherwise at risk the ability to stay home, the following provisions will remain in effect until further notice:
- The general dispensation from the Sunday obligation to attend Mass remains in place.
- People in vulnerable populations are encouraged to stay home.”
*Please note that our parish opening, schedule and guidelines are subject to change in recognition of CDC and ADLA advisement during this unprecedented time. Be sure to review our online media platforms for the most up to date information.